New year, same old stupidity
Dear spammer at 22.214.171.124,
I'm glad to see that you finally figured out how your spam software works:
- attempt at 8:29am: "comment3, "
- attempt at 9:29am: "comment4, "
- attempt at 10:29am: "comment6, "
- attempt at 11:28am: "comment1, "
- attempt at 12:28pm: "comment6, "
- attempt at 2:36pm: You did it! Finally a text with 30 links to http://zabagu5te.info - congrats!
Once you figured that one out, you started sending more of the same, always using different domains. I see you got a bunch of nice .info domains there: taganide.info, tabarge7.info, takaji4re.info, taruji7re.info, zabagu5te.info. All of them seem to be hosted with German hoster Hetzner. I bet their abuse department will be pleased. Hope those domains were cheap ...
As for the source of all that crap: Well, 126.96.36.199 belongs to AltusHost, who manage to state their country as NL but give an address in Belize. That, and the fact that I've seen a lot of spam from AltusHost-IPs recently, plus the non-favourable comments I found about them on the web are telling me that I shouldn't expect too much from their abuse department.
In any case, dear spammer, please keep on spamming. The more domain names you burn through, the better ...